Friday, November 18, 2011

Cute Little Mikey



Who is that strapping young lad?
Why, it is me of course! At the age of 3.
And now you're asking yourself, because I'm asking you to ask yourself this:
"What did a handsome young gentleman like that want to do with his life?"
To which I will reply to you, in turn:
"What a fantastic question! How did you ever come up with that? In any case, that fine little fellow wanted to be an ambulance driver."
"What a noble goal! So young and already pondering how he can help mankind. He truly is a fine little fellow, just as you said. Indubitably." you will reply.
Oh, but I will retort, "No, no! He just wanted to run red lights."
And we would all have a mighty good laugh.

I've only changed my career choice one time since then.
I'm that kid who was right about wanting to be a doctor, though I have a good reason.
How do I stay motivated (other than the fact that it's absolutely my goal, no doubt about it)?

Well, Just look at that face!




And now, you get another photo.


That's me, on the right. Looking like a baby model. 
I'm surrounded by 3 cousins.
The gorgeous young lady is my sister.
And the guy up front is my brother.
Yes. We are in a wheelbarrow.
That's just how we...roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment