Friday, December 2, 2011

Science!

So I finished co-authoring my first science paper.
It was called "The Constitutive Chemical Defense of Ornamental Pear Trees (Pyrus calleryana)"
Doesn't it sound so intriguing?!

If you are an insomniac, I highly recommend you read this.
It will make you fall asleep faster than "Red Badge of Courage".
Granted, I was just a young lad when I read that, I might give it another chance someday.

There are so many other books I want to read first though....

  • "Hyperspace" and "Physics of the Impossible" by Michio Kaku
  • "Jesus Among Other Gods" by Ravi Zacharias
  • "Darwin's Cathedral" by David Sloan Wilson
  • "Carnage and Culture" by Victor Davis Hanson
  • "Who Moved the Stone?" by Frank Morison
What is wrong with me?! Someone get this kid a novel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment