Friday, November 16, 2012

One Year.

I just noticed that this Monday marked the one year point for this blog...thing, or whatever it is.
It started as a place to, well, post arbitrarily about random thoughts that I had.
But it has sort of taken on a new role, hasn't it?
Why yes, myself, it seems as though it has. Thanks for noticing.

Anyway, at some point shit got real on this thing.
It went from a silly little place to post funny or interesting things (elf owl's are still frickin' cute),
to a place to post stuff that was serious business.

I think I want a good mixture of both now because:
A) It will give me something to do
B) It will create more content for nobody to read.

Also, more of this thing that I'm doing here; typing off of the top of my head.
I want more of this, and I'm sure you do to Mr./Ms./Mrs. Nobody.

Thanks for reading Nobody.
You're a real pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment